Full Degrees

Be happy in Porto

What can I study at U.Porto?

Educational offer:

Recommended type of visa

For degree students

Students coming to the University of Porto from countries outside of the European Union must travel with a valid visa, according to the purpose and duration of the stay. Students whose nationality requires a visa must apply for it at the competent Portuguese consular office in their home country.

The recommended type of visa for degree students is the Residence Visa, which allows entry and stay in Portugal for over one year. Click here for more information about Residence Visas.

  • Please note that whenever students do not pass through immigration control upon entering Portugal, they must present themselves to the Foreigners and Borders Service (SEF) within 3 days of their arrival to complete a Declaration of Entry. This procedure is mandatory and the deadline must be respected, except if staying in a Hotel, Hostel or University Residences.

    For additional information about visas and required documentation, please consult the Ministry of Foreign Affairs website.

    Real stories

    what our staff has to say

    Are you an international student studying in U.Porto?

    If you have personally enroled in one of our courses, we would like you to share your experience with others

    Share my story
    Book an
    Book an